preguntas

FRANCISCO

De: <[email protected]>
Asunto: Re: Access Database & preset report/form
Fecha: viernes, 13 de junio de 2008 17:44

Johanna

For some reason, I've gotten the impression that you have customers, units
and rented units. Off the top of my head, that sounds like it needs three
tables to show.

I may be reading too much into your description, but I could imagine a
query
against "RentedUnits" joined with "Units" to see the ones that aren't
Rented...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

There isn't a "rented units" table. The units table just makes a new
entry for each time the unit gets rented. In order to see the
currently rented unit, I have to do a search for units that have a
move in date but don't have a move out date. This is a premade access
database that we have actually purchased just a front end to - we
don't actually do anything with access, just through the front end
application. I have worked with access before ( a long while ago) and
have done a few queries for particular reports we need and didn't come
with the application. But I am limited in what I can do with the
database. For instance, I can't add tables, and I can't change the
structure of the tables. I hope that gives you a little more
information. Thanks for working through this with me, by the way.