powertoy calculator crashing...

orbii

why do you mean by that i'm a wanker? i really don't understand, if i said
something bad you could always email me personally and tell me...

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Nice try, but as I said last time you are a wanker.

Malke

orbii said:
why do you mean by that i'm a wanker? i really don't understand, if i
said something bad you could always email me personally and tell me...

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Nice try, but as I said last time you are a wanker.

David is expressing himself in this colorful way because this is the
second time you've posted that you want everyone to d/l and install a
program because *you* are having problems with it. Perhaps English is
not your native language and you don't realize how rude and arrogant
that sounded.

Apparently people who use the MS power calculator don't have issues with
it and those of us who don't use it don't want it. You've been given
some alternatives to the MS power calculator. If the MS power
calculator doesn't work for you, use something else.

Malke

orbii

aah i was trying to see if anyone else would have the same problem, maybe
they know how to fix ;)
but thanks, english is not my mother tonge

Plato

orbii said:
but thanks, english is not my mother tonge

Mine either. It was a real trip when my parents moved to the New York
area and popped me into 6th grade public school after 6 years in a
non-English private system. The girls loved me tho :)

David Candy

It is so unlikely that everyone would have this problem. Someone would have noticed in the last three years.

If you have a problem give details on that problem.