PowerPoint Powerpoint Slow Animations

Reaction score
Hi !my powerpoint animation is slow and the effects are not played properly and fully eg when i apply a fade effect word by word ,the sentence fades by group of words instead.when i apply an appear effect word by word,only the first word appears alone and the rest of the sentence appears all at once.when i apply colour pulse in a sentence only the last 2 words get the colour.ive been told to disable hardware graphic acceleration.In powerpoint options ,under the advanced menu i found (1)disable hardware graphic acceleration and(2)disable slide show hardware graphic acceleration.I tried disabling one of them and then tried disabling both but it didnt solve the problem.please help me.thanks

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I guess I will try to help you with this one, what version of PowerPoint are you using? Do you get the same results when you use the online version of PowerPoint? If you need help finding and creating an PowerPoint file online start here: https://onedrive.live.com/
Once there create a new document and select PowerPoint :user:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I've noticed that when you click "Animations -> Appear" there is only one option: "As One Object"
So if you want each word to appear individually you need to separate each word into it's own box.

Ask a Question