power point published - where is it

Bradley *************

In Microsoft Front Page I have Published my presentation
as a power point slide show, which comes up in preview,
and plays in -preview in browser, yet after publishing to
the host it comes up as can not find the page ???

Glen Millar

Hi Bradley,

First, I presume you are opening the correct link outside of Front Page.
Then, you have to be very careful Publishing or mucking with PowerPoint
presentations in Front Page. You should Publish it from PowerPoint to a
folder, and simply use FrontPage to link to it. Else, it can look fine but
go all funny when you try to view it later.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com