pop ups

maeve

Hi, I have IE7 and until today was not getting popups but am now. I have
them disabled in firewall (CA) google toolbar and IE7. Have also disabled
messenger services as well, but still getting them. What now?

Vincent Xu [MSFT]

Hi,

I think we can reset IE7 settings to default to check the results.

Go to Tools-> Internet Optiions ->Advanced -> Reset Inter Explorer settings.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Vincent Xu
Microsoft Online Partner Support