Pop up blocker doesn't work?

Airman First Class Simpson

I have my pop up blocker turned on but yet i still am getting pop ups all the
time. Also my computer isn't letting me access my email through msn,or let me
access facebook, or myspace, or search anything through google or yahoo. The
computer just sits there and loads forever and then tells me that the page
can't be displayed. I don't know if this is a computer issue or my internet
provider (which is comcast). I just got this computer and just got internet
installed. I also have norton anti virus installed and it says i have no
viruses or anything.

Ron Badour

Do you have a malware program such as SpyBot installed? If not, download
and install it then update the definitions. You need to run a full scan of
your system as I suspect your PC is loaded with malware that Norton does not
detect. You can get SpyBot for free from here:

Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Should you not be able to get your browser to open there, suggest you have a
friend download the file and then transfer it your drive with a thumb drive
or some other method.

--
Regards

Ron Badour
MS MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

"Airman First Class Simpson" <Airman First Class
news:[email protected]...