playing mulitple songs on a web powerpoint

I use this logic to add a song to a powerpoint presentation to be played on
line...

Playing Music Continuously in a Web-Based Presentation

1. You can play music continuously during a presentation that you have
posted to a Web site.The effect is quite striking. Because you usually are
not narrating, the music doesn't interfere, as it would if you were
delivering a presentation live. Here's the technique:

2. Choose File>Save as Web Page. In the Save as Type drop-down list, make
sure that the type is Web Page (*.htm; *.html), not Single File Web Page.
3. Click Publish. Click Web Options and choose the settings that you want.

4. Click Publish again to publish the presentation.
5. Find the frame.htm file in the folder that contains all the presentation
files. Shift+right-click and choose Open With to open it with Notepad.
You'll see the HTML code for the file.

6. After the <html> tag but before the <head> tag, add the following. Within
the quotes, put the name of the music file you want to use. I've
successfully tried MID, MP3, and WMA files.
<bgsound src="harpsichord.mid" loop=infinite>
7. Save the file and close Notepad.

8. Copy the music file to the same folder as the presentation. The folder is
called [filename]_files.

9. Open frame.htm in Internet Explorer and the music should play and loop
continuously.
10. Upload the files to your Web site!

My question: is there a way to play more than one song? so i want to play:
song1.mp3 then when that ends.. i want it to play song2.mp3

something like this... <bgsound src="song1.mp3", "song2.mp3">
(but this does not work...)

thanks

Michael Koerner

What I do in this case, is to make one song out of all the songs I want to
play, using the Freeware program called Audacity.

I would recommend that after you have published your presentation to a web
page, that you put your sound file into the file called fullscreen.html if
you have both files frame.html and fullscreen.html. the reason being, that
your sound will not start until you enter the slideshow (full screen) mode.

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>