Bargain Plants Vs Zombies

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Plants Vs Zombies here for only £3.75

Its a tower defence game which goes a lot deeper than you would imagine. Its extremely well thought out and is a must have/try for all ages! There's loads to do on it other than the main game which will keep you coming back for more. I bought it on the Xbox 360 and must of clocked up over 20 hours on it easily.

Very enjoyable

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-GB/dealoftheweek/

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I tried the demo of that.

And that was as far as I got.

Didn't rock my boat, I'm afraid, I found it kinda one dimensional.

Still, others may like it a lot and for that price it may be worth a try.

But imo that's about what it's worth ;)

Sorry :D

Reaction score
I <3 Plants VS. Zombies. I saw my friend playing it a while back ago and decided to play it once WoW came out with it. and then I was hooked! I got my friends hooked on it too.

I find the song on YouTube lame.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I knew theres was more than just me that thought Plants Vs Zombies was 1337 ;) :D, got it on xbox and am temted to get it for me PC. Its come out on the DS now :blush:

Reaction score
I will probably be buying it for the DS soon. I have it for the PC. I want it for my iPad but sigh spending $10 is ridiculous. Spend $30 there, $10 there... stuff adds up! You would think you can get a Gamecode for it and put it on another Console for free!!!!

Reaction score
I bought it along with one of the indie game packages in the Steam sale.

Have to say, I only played it for 10 mins but it didn't hook me. I'll give it a try next time I'm home and see if it is any better :D

Ask a Question