Pizza Delivery?

Reaction score
Now i like a laugh as much as the next person, but for some reason the pizza delivery blokes on a bikes keep knocking & asking me if i'm number the 40 the high street, now i'm not, but i'm number 40 on a different road.

I have complained to the 2 companies who insist that i must have ordered them (you pay on delivery) and as it's past the what ever time i get them free (seems that as we are so far away the blokes only get about 5 minutes to find the place before the pizza becomes free)! So do i accept them, eat them & enjoy or do i keep telling the delivery bikers to sod off (or words to that effect) & that it's the wrong address.

Now i know it's not Exmoor winding me up as he thinks if it's free to take it, typical comment from a farmer:rolleyes: So what do people think????

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If they keep getting it wrong, and you've told them - then I'd take it if its free. Would go to waste otherwise and after all, you did tell them you didn't order it which is fair! :)

Reaction score
yer take it for free

then ring them up for a refund :p

lol

oh and stop whinin.......... :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I know it's probably wussy or the like, but I have to confess I'd not feel comfortable with this either.
Have you tried dropping a line to Number 40 High st & suggested that they try phoning to pizza companies also? They're the ones missing out on their pizza after all... although if theyre still ordering pizzas I'd probably find myself wondering if it's not just a bunch of kids somewhere making prank calls.

But if you drop them a line as well & the pizzas keep arriving I'd say, you've done everything you can to fix it & if they're still comming then it's the company's responsibility & the pizzas would just end up in the rubish otherwise so, yeah, just take it.

Reaction score
We have told both pizza places but the insist that we have it wrong! One even told me to stop complaining about it and enjoy the pizza's. I know it's not an Exmoor wind-up as he gets more annoyed with it than i do!!

Oh well looks like free pizza at least twice a week;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well you've done all you can mate - just sit back and enjoy 'em :D

*I see you've registered over at BBF - come over and read the Welcome Thread we've started for you ;)

Reaction score
All neighbours know about it and think it's funny, in fact they wonder if it's a rival company trying to waste everyones time? The only thing Murdoch did think would sort it out was to borrow my un-loaded shotgun and scare the delivery guy off, however we decided that may be a bit of over kill!!!

But it is nice to realise that between 9-10pm on a friday to sunday we may get a free pizza, do you think we should complain that we dont get any garlic bread:rolleyes:

Reaction score
A Pizza that; A Pizza this; Like a carry on film!:lol: "Carry on Pizza-ing"

Enjoy!!!!:nod:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Yep, enjoy... & I'll have a pieca that pizza too if you're sharing *yum*... There's no anchovies is there?

Reaction score
Mystery may be solved

As Exmoor stated should we complain that theirs no garlic bread!! Seems how ever the mystery may be coming to an end in that one of the rival companies has admitted to some people that they are sending false orders in! Local plod may get involved, so no more free pizza for them!!

What a complete bar-steward to admit sending in false orders & with a party planned for Saturday. Some people just have no respect:rolleyes:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Well I would definitely complain about the garlic bread! What's a pizza without garlic bread after all?

Reaction score
I got it the solution:

SELL IT ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do u rekon?

Reaction score
On ebay the other day i saw someone selling mouldy cheese & even an aussie trying to sell new zealand
laughingsmiley.gif
was thinking of buying the russian mig, but cant fly:(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
feckit said:
On ebay the other day i saw someone selling mouldy cheese & even an aussie trying to sell new zealand
laughingsmiley.gif
was thinking of buying the russian mig, but cant fly:(

ROTFPMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask a Question