pipex uk

Reaction score
Need some help on this.

I just got my pipex broanband today.

There are 2 lights on it.

1 usb and one adsl.

Both lights are on but the adsl light does not flash.

All the software is install but the internet still does,nt come on.

Do you need a password and username for pipex.

They have send me just a username.

Reaction score
I'd give them a ring Michael.

Get your details reset, e.g. Password for the login and try again.

As it should be as simple as 'Install > Plug In > Enter Login Info > Surf The Web'

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Michael

I am a Pipex user and cannot speak highly enough of them. Yes, you need a user name and password which they give you - it should be on your 'welcome' letter or you may have an email with the information. The user name will be something like 4 letters and 2 numbers (mine is). Give it a try or failing that - ring them - they're very helpful although I am not sure what time thy close on a Saturday. If you want any further help, either post here or PM me off forum and I will do my best. It is quite easy to set up the account. Good luck!!

Gabs xx

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Extra info

Hi Michael

The light configuration sounds correct - everything talking to each other properly.

This was just a bit of useless info that might be of use for anyon else who reads this post!

Good luck with fixing the problem, over to you Gabs!;)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Good morning Michael!!

How are we doing with Pipex this morning????

I spent last night setting up a friend's PC for her and we had great disappointment because a certain supermarket BB service had failed to connect her - so everything working but no BB/internet. Oh and Mucks would be pleased with me.....put the old Spywareblaster, Adaware, MS AS on the machine and gave her instructions about what to do in terms of updates/scans etc.....

Let us know how it's going!!

Gabs xx

Ask a Question