Pinball completely deleted

G

In error all pinball files, including exe and some registry were deleted (long story). I need to reinstall, I have my original XP Home CD, but I would like to avoid having to do a complete reinstall; I have customized a lot and do not want to lose.
How can I reinstall pinball???

T

t.cruise

Go to Control Panel, open Add and Remove Programs, on the left side of the window click
the big button: Add/Remove Windows Components. When the Windows Components window opens
highlight Accessories and Utilities, click the Details button, select Games and click the
Details button. Click to REMOVE the checkmark to the left of Pinball and click the OK
button. What you're doing essentially is uninstalling Pinball, so that you can reinstall
it. After finishing removing Pinball, reboot your system, then go back through the same
steps above, and click to put the checkmark back in the box to the left of Pinball, so
that it will be reinstalled.
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com
Remove [NoSpam] to reply

fodorothy said:
In error all pinball files, including exe and some registry were deleted (long story). I
need to reinstall, I have my original XP Home CD, but I would like to avoid having to do a
complete reinstall; I have customized a lot and do not want to lose.

Ask a Question