    It looks like I'm going to use WMM to do a photo slide show, is there a way
    to insert transitions to ALL the photos at once? I can only do one at a time.
    Thank you in advance.

    brickman, Jul 4, 2009

  2. brickman

    John Inzer Guest

    brickman wrote:
    > It looks like I'm going to use WMM to do a photo slide show, is there
    > a way to insert transitions to ALL the photos at once? I can only do
    > one at a time. Thank you in advance.

    ==================================
    Yes...

    Add your files to the Timeline/Storyboard...

    Go to...Storyboard View...

    Select at least one frame and go to...
    Edit / Select All...

    Go to...Video Transitions...or...Video Effects

    Right click your choice... and choose...
    "Add To Storyboard"

    FWIW...PhotoStory 3 is a better app for
    projects that only include still shots and music.

    PhotoStory 3 For Windows
    http://tinyurl.com/4f869
    or...
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx