Photo Attachments

Big John

I just started using Windows Mail and when I get attached photos I just get
an empty line frame with a little red "x" in the upper left corner. Can't
find any way to open the photos. Never had this problem with Thunderbird
orNet mail.

would appreciate any ideas.

Gary VanderMolen

Make sure attachments are enabled:
Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." and also
uncheck "Do not allow attachments..."

Also, go to Tools, Options, Read, and uncheck "Read all
messages in plain text".

If the problem continues, send yourself a test email with a photo
attached, Can you open that one when it arrives?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Big John" wrote in message
I just started using Windows Mail and when I get attached photos I just get
an empty line frame with a little red "x" in the upper left corner. Can't
find any way to open the photos. Never had this problem with Thunderbird
orNet mail.

would appreciate any ideas.

faith