Photo Albums on CD

Dreamspinner3

I am looking for a freeware program that will allow me to create photo
albums I can burn to CD and that will automatically operate on other
people's PCs. Thanks.

Fred2

Dreamspinner3 said:
I am looking for a freeware program that will allow me to create photo
albums I can burn to CD and that will automatically operate on other
people's PCs. Thanks.

Googles "Picasa2" will do that beautifully!
Fred

Susan Bugher

Dreamspinner3 said:
I am looking for a freeware program that will allow me to create photo
albums I can burn to CD and that will automatically operate on other
people's PCs. Thanks.

I use and like FotoAlbum. It can create CDs with a "built-in" viewer for slide shows and more. Very
easy, very nice. :)

Program: FotoAlbum
Author: FotoTime
W: LFW