Burn photo CD/DVD album

Joe935

Is there a freeware program to create a photo album on a cd that will work
on a dvd player connected to a TV.

Joe Calderone The Exit Strategy is Winning.

Kerry Wannamaker

Most of them do. Just copying .JPG files to a CD will work.
There are hundreds of programs out there that will work.

Now if you have a old DVD player you are making problems for yourself.
Get a cheap China (not Japanese) DVD player and they'll play anything.

Susan Bugher

Joe935 said:
Is there a freeware program to create a photo album on a cd that will work
on a dvd player connected to a TV.

Several that have been mentioned in ACF:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_MULTIMEDIA.php#4.02CD:VCD-SVCDCreator

I tried this app briefly a while back, it's easy to use:

Program: Photo to VCD/SVCD Creator
Author: (Martin Borkhuis)
Ware: (Liteware)
http://www.nu2.nu/
http://www.nu2.nu/photovcd/

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Ljsunrainy

Photo2DVD Studio is another software choice. Just run a search for
"Photo to DVD" on goole, should explain it nicely.

Joe935

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
:> Photo2DVD Studio is another software choice. Just run a search for
:> "Photo to DVD" on goole, should explain it nicely.

Thanks Rainy but this is shareware at a $50 price.

Joe Calderone The Exit Strategy is Winning.