Philips Hue Smartlights

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Anyone else use them?

I picked some up in the Prime day sales earlier this week. I've got the Colour and White Ambience GU10's for the living room along with a bridge, and a remote dimmer being delivered tomorrow. :blush:

Up until now its just been bog standard switches/dimmers. but I now what more! I didn't realise you could do so much with them, from setting scenes, geofencing, wake up timers, timers and remote control etc.

Definitely getting more... :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not used them, but I've considered getting some - I think @ChristopherP might have them?

I'm really in to home automation and we had an old "CBUS" system installed in our house when we moved in - so we've got basic scene ability with lights (it's more of an industrial system, so I'm not sure why it was installed in our house as it doesn't do too much other than control lights). I like the ability to make them pre-set to dim at certain times of day, wake me up in the morning, etc...

I can imagine the geofencing is pretty cool if you have a "welcome home" scene :).

Ask a Question