Philips HTS3357 Home Cinema

Reaction score
[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Okay...I am getting desperate about the Philips HTS3357 Home Cinema but I want to see it and play it for a bit before I buy it. The lowest price I found online is £159. The price is ok. The problem is I would like not to buy it online since I am an oversea student from Romania, and I would like to get my VAT back when I leave UK :) If I buy from an online shop I can't get it back.

I am currently at Oxford studying, but I’m willing to go to London as well just to check it out.
So if anybody has an idea in which shop I can see the Philips HTS3357 Home Cinema[/font]
[font='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/font][font='Times New Roman','serif']or some discount voucher codes of some shop that buy this game, please reply[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/font]

Reaction score
Hi Sally :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome to the forum...
Nice Romanian name by the way....
There are many tax free shops in London...Its just a matter of you coming down and visiting London..

Ask a Question