perform a RDA,push?

Tomer

I need to perform a RDA.push on a table which i didn't pull from the sql
server.
the thing is ,when i try to push data the the sql server db i get an error
that "the table is not a tracked table".

any ideas?

Tomer

Brad Syputa - MS

You need to first Pull a table to push it in SqlCe. You can try using
SubmitSql to send changes or you might take a look at datasets and
SqlClient or SqlCeClient.