PDF Reader that allows bookmarks?

orion7

I'm looking for a PDF Reader that allows set bookmarks. I read PDF
books and would like to set bookmarks to contine reading later. Is
there such a thing? Can it be done in Adobe Reader?

Gary

I found this works great until something better comes along.

Web browsers enable you to bookmark HTML pages, so why doesn't Adobe
Reader enable you to bookmark PDF pages? Here is a JavaScript that
extends Reader so that it can create bookmarks to specific PDF pages.
It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. The bookmarks created by this
JavaScript aren't PDF bookmarks that get saved with the document. They
behave more like web browser bookmarks in that they enable you to
quickly return to a specific PDF page.

Bookmark JavaScript for Acrobat and Reader

http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/2358

Susan Bugher

I'm looking for a PDF Reader that allows set bookmarks. I read PDF
books and would like to set bookmarks to contine reading later. Is
there such a thing? Can it be done in Adobe Reader?

info culled from previous ACF posts:

TEXT

Adobe Acrobat eBook Reader (v 2.2)
Adobe Systems Inc.
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_TEXT.php#1056

Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Systems Inc.
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_TEXT.php#1057

"File" menu "Preferences", "Retain View On Close". Version 7: Edit - Preferences - Startup ->
Reopen documents to last viewed page: and set it to "All files"

PdfEdit995
Software995
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_TEXT.php#3732

PrimoPDF