PDF files

G

I have two pdf files that I simply cannot move into my file system so that I can add the page to my website. This is what it says in the grey box that pops up when I try to move them over
'An error occurred accessing your Frontpage webfiles. Authors - if authoring against a web server, please contact the webmaster for this servers site. Webmasters, please see the servers system log for more details.

The pdf files were created in Word and do contain some charts and graphics that are necessary to the document. Can anyone help me?

T

Thomas A. Rowe

There is a 1 MB limited on importing files into a FP web, for some users.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Lois said:
I have two pdf files that I simply cannot move into my file system so that I can add the page to
my website. This is what it says in the grey box that pops up when I try to move them over:
'An error occurred accessing your Frontpage webfiles. Authors - if authoring against a web server,
please contact the webmaster for this servers site. Webmasters, please see the servers system log
for more details.'
The pdf files were created in Word and do contain some charts and graphics that are necessary to
the document. Can anyone help me?

G

If there is a 1MB limit, and I am the webmaster for my site, where do I change the import restrictions
-Victoria

T

Tom Pepper Willett

We believe it's a "bug" that is a result of a patch over the past few
months, and we haven't discovered a work around for FP 2000.
| If there is a 1MB limit, and I am the webmaster for my site, where do I
change the import restrictions?
| -Victoria

Ask a Question