From: "BZMAN" <hal888 gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: PCUSA from ECOST REBATE PROBLEM. DON'T BUY FROM THEM AT ALL
Date: 22 Jul 2006 06:52:53 -0700

I saw a "free" USB hub from Ecost with PCUSA rebate. After I sent in
the rebate, it was declined because the receipt was not original. I can
not claim the rebate any more. I only got the package list from Ecost
and print the receipt from Ecost web site. I was trying to call Ecost,
no one answer the phone? PCUSA told me to get lost because I did not
send in "original" receipt.

The truth is they knew I purchased their item and just don't want to
honor the rebate. Don't buy any PCUSA product. It is a joke!!!

job

I was declined an OnRebate/Radio Shack rebate for $50.At least they gave me
a chance to re submit the papers.

John Doe said:
Better yet, avoid rebates and we can all save some time (you waiting
for it and we listening to you whining about not getting it).

From: "BZMAN" <hal888 gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: 22 Jul 2006 06:52:53 -0700
..NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0;
InfoPath.1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)