PCR charitable voucher pool idea

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Not sure how popular this idea would be with other PCReviewers, but thought it was worth an airing.

As you know, some of the major supermarkets run annual Voucher Events - such as Sainsbury's "Active Kids" or Tesco "Computers for Schools" etc.
There must be a few of us here who don't have school-age children, who either disgard the Vouchers, or just don't bother to collect them at the check-out... or who collect them, in the hope of finding someone who might want them for their off-spring?

I am in the latter category, so having already accumulated about 100-odd so far, I was "Googling" to try and find them a home. That was when I spotted one or two other Forums who were encouraging members to send in unwanted Vouchers, which can then be donated to maybe a school for disabled youngsters, nominated by a member who happens to know of one.

We crunch together, so perhaps we could also collectively make a difference to a deserving school somewhere? (Note that the school has to have registered to participate in the Scheme.)

Too much of a bother..? Or a possibility, do you think?
:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, I like the idea ... I actually do not collect, despite shopping Sainsbury's and being offered ... no one to give 'em to. :blush:

We will see what the response is here ... :thumb:

:user: