PC2TV question

D

David Mpojeannis

I was wondering if anyone could help with a small problem: I want to be able to use the TV out feature to record from my PC to my VCR.

Using a composite cable with the cable supplied with my all in wonder 128 pro card from ati, I connect from my ati card to the video in plug on my vcr.

I then turn the PC2TV feature on on my PC, in the control panel>display>settings tab>advanced>displays tab which changes the display to 800x600.

However I still cannot record to a vcr tape (nor can I see any display on my tv monitor if I plug my card into the video in plug on my tv monitor). According to ati user guide, while playing a video in full screen mode after connecting card to vcr and turning PC2TV 'on', I should be able to record anything showing on my PC to vcr tape.

If anyone has any helpful suggestions or info on this I would be in your debt! Thanks.

Ask a Question