PC Review Contest - April 2005 Discussion Thread

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Sorry to be a pain Quad, but i believe posts from #8(crazylegs) in the contest thread need to be deleted, as his answer came in just a few minutes too late to post #6.

Crazylegs: many appologies, but i just pipped you to the post.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
None needed my good man, i saw you just pipped me but i don't have the administration power to delete my own post....otherwise i would have done...;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Stripe that last post i just deleted that one cache-man from the other thread..All is well now..:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have cleaned up the thread and now no more deleted posts showing up

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Well it looks like only Alf and Cache-man are at it and nobody else seems to be participating:confused:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am Quad...:( or at least trying, that pair obviously don't have a lot to do where'as the rest of us are busy.... Looks like they gonna clear up on this one...:p

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
I am Quad...:( or at least trying, that pair obviously don't have a lot to do where'as the rest of us are busy.... Looks like they gonna clear up on this one...:p

It's not that i don't have a lot to do. I am doing my uni work at home, and have the benefit of e-mail announcements every time a thread is posted, so i just keep coming back. I have tried to make the questions easy for everyone though. Keep up Crazylegs, and you are in with a chance at this point.
There is a £20 voucher up for grabs, that's why i'm mointering it so closely :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Whoever wins will have to let me know by email (through PC Review) their Real Name, Eemail and Mailing address so that I can arrange the voucher from Amazon. :) I understand there are two methods of arranging same, one being Email and the other by physical delivery at the mailing address.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Bit of a c*ck up on the answer front, please edit my reply to Cache-man's post at 3.02pm and disqualify me!!!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Drat Adywebb, i knew the answer to your question...

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Shame I didn't know the answer to Cache-mans though:blush:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I know the answer now though - its.................................................Sorry There Has Been an Exception in 1546726543890265-th67yfgt - Windows is shutting down.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Well it is more than 'none'. I though this would be an easy one to answer.
All the reviews i have done are located on a single board somewhere on the forums (a pretty logical board to put them on), and I do not mean the ones in my sig. ;)

Ask a Question