PC Review.com Change

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been mulling over what to do with pcreview.com (not this current site) over the past few days, as I've now got some time to develop it.

At the moment, it just re-directs to .co.uk, which I may just stick with if I can't think of anything else.

I've been thinking about a very comprehensive review directory, which would list as many hardware products as possible and list professional reviews from all the online sites around, as well as a section for users to comment on that particular product.

i.e, click on graphics cards, then select a criteria such as AGP, or Manufacturer and a list of all the cards will pop up. Click on one and some basic details will be displayed along with links to online reviews and user comments.

I'm not aware of anything like this around at the moment, but I think it is something that could be very popular - hopefully! :)

This site would remain working as it is now, and pcreview.com would be a separate entity (although linked) - so don't worry this isn't going to disappear ;)

Ask a Question