Hai everybody,
mother board : asus k8v-mx(green)
ram : 512mb transcend
harddisk : sata 200 gb
drive : samsung dvd reader and cd write
antivirus : avg(free)
firewall:zonealarm(free)
5.1 creative speakers

Every day when i boot my pc in the morning the computer hangs when i open more than one application. Rest of that day i dont have any problem. it runs perfect. My computers configeration is as displayed above. i checked out the other posting in this forum regarding the pc problem. i checked the ram whether it is fit properly or not. planning to check with the provider regarding change of the ram. before doing that is there any other thing that i can perform to bottle neck the problem. One of the thing that i am annoyed about is when the song is playing it is drags every 30th second and it makes is to sound very bad. Please can anybody help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hai there,
Thanks for the reply. I been using this pc for a year and half already. i haven't had this problem in the past. It just surfaced now and its taking my whole time finding out what is wrong. i use ddr1 ram. is that got to do anything with this.

Ask a Question