Bargain Paragon Drive Backup 9 FREE

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
But you only have 14 hours and 5 mins to get it. It is for 32 bit and 64 bit os's along with extras.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/paragon-drive-backup-9-personal/

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The link to download on that site doesn't work for me :(

Vista reckons their TCP setting is not compatible with my router, that was Vista's dignosis of the problem.

My own guess would be the server's busy ;)

Paragon make fine software, that's well worth getting for free but I already have Acronis True Image 10 from Mucks' link which does the same job so I ain't going to lose no sleep if I miss it.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Shame the link don't work for you. Still as you say the Acronis is just as good.

:)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up Abarbarian, just downloaded it :thumb: :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Thanks for the heads-up Abarbarian, just downloaded it :thumb: :D

You have to e-mail em for a code, you do that when you install. Read the read me. Took em 30 mins to e-mail me. Had to input the code three times before it worked but it is now installed. Seems fine.

happywave.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I offered to share my catnip with 'em and they emailed back within just a minute ;) (guess I just was lucky and it wasn't such a busy time for them. Only need to re-start the PC ... better do that now, in case I forget :rolleyes: :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just had another go, painfully slow (a 3 hour download) so I gave up. Oh well.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It started to download at over 250kbps but very quickly dwindled to an average of 45kbps so there servers are very overloaded..

I never bothered as you have to install it the same day too..I'm happy with the free Acronis TrueImage 10 download we got a few months back and I think its better software than Paragon aswell..:)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Also very slow.

Projected download time of over an hour and bed is calling. Can't sit up any longer.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
It started to download at over 250kbps but very quickly dwindled to an average of 45kbps so there servers are very overloaded..

I never bothered as you have to install it the same day too..I'm happy with the free Acronis TrueImage 10 download we got a few months back and I think its better software than Paragon aswell..:)

45kbps that almost top speed here.
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It said it would take 45 mins to download, but I think it took a tad less than that in the end.

Ask a Question