Pants wetting online banking!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I had just been using my online bank account to transfer money from my current to my savings account - all of my university money to last me till the end of the year... I clicked "Transfer all the money" only to watch my current account reduce to £0 and my savings account stay at £0 too... Normally it transfers instantly!

Could I have paid it into another account?

*Loud Scream* :eek:

After composing myself I rang my bank, only to find out that the servers were updating this time on a Sunday for a few mins. Sure enough, I check again a couple of mins later and its all sorted :)

Phew!!!!! :spin:

Reaction score
Ah yes, I've come across this before...but there is a security protocol available that requires no download but ensures that your money is safe. You simply transfer your money to a special holding account...I can supply you with the number if you like as i found it easy to memorise, simply becuase it just happens to be exactly the same as my own personal account...er...your not going to fall for this are you? Ok, but don't say i didn't warn you! :roll:

Ask a Question