money !

J

Jeff Marling

Okay, before you delete this message and move on to the next let me tell you that this is NOT A SCAM. This is a tried and true easy to do home based system that practically anybody can use to start making money immediately.

With only $10 you can start making money in as little as 2-3 days.

Take a look at what I'm offering. It's so simple it should be illegal! BUT IT'S NOT! This type of system has been in place for decades however my program offers you a much faster and easier way than past programs requiring you to mail things, find mailing lists etc. All of your contacts are provided for you! Simply get online one or two hours a day, email everybody you know and post the message and YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

I too was skeptical at first and then I met somebody who turned me on to the program. She had been doing it for only two weeks and was earning $60 a day with little to no effort! Think about what a few hours a day could do! Even if you were only earning $200 a day wouldn't that be better than nothing?! Most people could quit their job with that!

So, please take a look at this simple program and give it a shot. Afterall it's only $10!!! If you have any questions please ask! Thank you and good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have consulted a lawyer in Los Angeles, CA to make sure this is legal...

and it cost me $500...well worth the price.

I turned $10 into $31,250 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!

Please do not be skeptical about this program. At least think about it for a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away over $30,000 in cash! This system has been working for 2 years and thousands of people have joined and they have been amazed by the results of a little time and $10! You will too!

Let me assure you that this is a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, a perfectly legal moneymaking enterprise. If you follow the simple step-by-step plan exactly as it is set out below, I GUARANTEE that within the next 30 days you will receive over $30,000 in cash via your PayPal Business account (if you follow the steps outlined here). By following the simple 3-step plan set out below, within a few short weeks your life will be transformed!

At the time when I received this email I was living beyond my means and in serious debt. Several debt collectors were hounding me on an almost daily basis, and this consequently started a chain reaction that ended with the repossession of my car and then my home. As you can probably imagine, my prospects looked pretty bleak.

In March of 2004, I received a short and simple email telling me how to make over $30,000 at a time. I ignored it because of course, I was skeptical. However, I didn't delete that email because something about it rang true to me, and I was desperate to know whether it was possible to make that amount of money in such a short space of time. By this time, I was even deeper in debt, and I had just about reached the point of despair. I finally realized that I had absolutely nothing to lose by having a go at the plan offered to me in that email. And apart from that, I just couldn't stop myself from thinking "What if it actually works?"
Therefore, I put my doubts to one side and I went ahead and followed the simple instructions given in that email. It took me less than 30 minutes to complete and it cost me no more than $10. And yet, by the end of aug. 2004, I was able to book the family holiday of a lifetime in Europe, and I bought a brand new BMW M3 with hard cash. And yet, I don't owe a single cent to anyone!

First, you must pay the price. The price here is action; it's as simple as that! All you need is a PayPal Business account and an email address! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! Once you have a PayPal "BUSINESS" or "PREMIER" account, you can send and receive credit card payments to or from anyone - anywhere in the world!

NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $10 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and I'm already up to $21,140. I'm VERY excited."
Alan Fernandez , L.A.

"This is Liza. Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my paypal account a week later, there was over $7,000 in it! After 30 days I now have over $32,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!"
Liza Murphy, Raleigh, NC

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $23,490. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!"
Richard J. Bennett, OH

Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing as you are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided to follow the simple instructions given below, they are now considerably better off as a result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you can't share in this success. You've got nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain!

NEED MORE PROOF? Here's a screenshot (from Aug. 16 2004) of a page of my PayPal account. There are 5 further pages like the one below for Aug. 16 alone! Each time I put this plan into operation, the payments keep on coming in like this every single day for over a month! And it works EVERY time!

My Aug 16, 2004 paypal account. I have another 5 pages just like this.

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Cleared
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$178.79 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Update
From

Cleared
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$169.38 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$127.18 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Update
From

Cleared
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$159.97 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$150.56 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$141.15 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Cleared
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$131.74 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$122.33 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$112.92 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$103.51 USD

Aug. 16, 2004
Payment
From

Completed
Details

$10.00 USD
-$0.59 USD
$9.41 USD
$94.10 USD

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!

Here's what you need to do. . .

STEP 1
Ok, the very first and most important thing you need to do is SAVE this page so you can come back to it if you lose it. Done that? Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, you need to click on the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just 2 minutes!

Be sure to use the link below so you can sign up for a free "BUSINESS" or "PREMIER" account. You'll need to have a "BUSINESS" or "PREMIER" account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people. (Tip: Cut and paste the link and open it in a new window so you don't lose this page)

Here's the link:
https://www.paypal.com/

STEP 2
It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive.

So the first thing to do when you have your Business PayPal account is to send a $10 payment from your PayPal account to the FIRST email address in the list below. To do this successfully, follow these simple steps:

1. Login to PayPal and click on the Send Money tab;

2. In the 'Recipient's Email' field enter the FIRST email address of list of 5 below;

3. In the 'Amount' field enter 10 (this is your $10 payment);

4. In the 'Type' field select Service (though it doesn't really matter what you put here, this is for PayPal's own records)

5. In the 'Note' field enter Please add me to your mailing list. (Be certain to add this note, as this is what keeps this program legal).

6. Finally, click on the Continue button to complete the payment. That's it!

When you send your $10 payment to the first address in the list, do it with a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

Here's the current list:

1. (e-mail address removed)

2. (e-mail address removed)

3. (e-mail address removed)

4. (e-mail address removed)

5. (e-mail address removed)
(That's me at position 5!)

After you have transferred a $10 payment to the email address at the top of the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You've just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

STEP 3
Once you've sent a $10 payment to the address at the top of the list (along with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do is to obtain a copy of the contents of this page, as you'll be sending it out to at least 40 people (keep in mind that 40 is a good number of people to reach, but with all the different ways of advertising for free on the internet the amount of views and signups under you could well exceed into the hundreds or thousands if you wish....the more people who join the more profitable for everyone on the list, including you). The copy that you will send out will contain YOUR email address at number 5 in the list - having deleted the address at Number 1 in the list, and moving the others up a position.

Here's how it works:

When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at Number 5 in the list. That's the best position it can be in at this stage if you want to make serious money. The response-rate for this program is much higher than any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are explained later. As long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be interested in this program, on average, you can expect a response from about 25% of the people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and assume that you receive an average response rate of only 12.5%. . .

If you send out your email to 40 different people, you can expect at least 5 of those people to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5). By this time, your email address will have moved up to Number 4 in the list, and this list will now have reached around 200 people (5 x 40).

Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate (12.5% of 200 = 25), so that's a further 1,000 emails (25 x 40) being sent out and your email address will have risen to Number 3 in the list.

Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to participate (12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails (125 x 40) being sent out with you now at the Number 2 position.

Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond (12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40) being sent out with YOUR ADDRESS at the Number 1 spot!

Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1 in the list, you will receive: $31,250 (3,125 x $10).

So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money! Over the course of 30 days, this money will be sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself - who are willing to invest half an hour to receive around $30,000 or more in cash! The first payments will arrive within a few days, and they will continue at the rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days. After that time, the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address vacates the Number 1 position.

That's all you need to do! There will be around $30,000 in $10 payments waiting for you in your PayPal account within the next few weeks. $30,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!!

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40 people you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete your email. However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical response-rate of around 25%. Hence, the 12.5% example is only given as a worst-case-scenario. Additionally, the above example assumes that each participant will only send out 40 emails. Imagine what would happen if each participant sent out 1,000 emails instead of just 40! Believe me, many people will do this and much more!

Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet every single day, all over the world! Plus there are 50,000 new people who get on the Internet every month!. You can also send out emails to all of your family, friends, and to anyone who you think would want to invest $10 and 30 minutes of their time to make a substantial lump sum within a month.

Remember, you need only mail out 40 copies to start with. This will be enough to generate a substantial lump sum within 30 days. For example, send to personal contacts and reply to people who send their programs to you, as they are already working on the web. They know these programs work and they are already believers in the system! This is NOT considered SPAM if you are responding to other people's offers, or sending to friends, family and contacts, or if you are using a legitimate mailing list.

So, email your letters out today, and then prepare yourself for a huge influx of cash within the next 30 days!!!

4 factors that make this program so successful. . .

EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE

EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE

UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL

QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! And all from just a simple email and one simple $10 PayPal transaction! In fact, this program has faster results and a higher response rate than any other Internet program you could possibly participate in! For most email marketing campaigns, the average response rate is between 0.5% and 5%. However, this particular program typically generates a response rate of between 20% and 30%. This is because this program is so easy to implement, it costs next to nothing, it takes just 30 minutes to implement, and the results can be seen within days.

To get started, just click on the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/

But please play by the rules! This program doesn't cost anything but $10 and about half an hour of your time, and if everyone plays fair, everyone WINS!!

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over $30,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

Let's Pull All of us Together & Make Some FAST, SERIOUS CASH!!!

REGARDS,

Jeff Marling

(e-mail address removed)

G

Glenn

Johnny said:
And if it's so legitimate, why is he using a foreign ISP to post it with?
I always wondered if it is so good why isn't *he* making all that money and
not bothering us??

G

Ask a Question