Panel of control

I more do not succeed to see in the control panel the voice "Passes to
the visualization..."

Thank

P.S. OS Windows XP

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Nicola said:
I more do not succeed to see in the control panel the voice "Passes to
the visualization..."

Thank

P.S. OS Windows XP

Is English a second or third language for you? If so, may I suggest that
you try posting your question in a news group dedicated to your native
language? I say this not to insult or offend, but rather to point out that
you're not likely to get much help, if no one can understand what you're
saying or asking.

Otherwise, I'd suggest you start by reposting in standard English, complete
with paragraphs, sentences, capital letters where appropriate, and
punctuation. As it is, your post is quite indecipherable: some of the words
used are from the English language, but are completely meaningless as
currently assembled.

Help us help you:

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

george

Somewhere around Livorno (Italy) perhaps????
So yeah, definitely second languague, if not third
So, how would the Italian version of the Teletubbie Control Panel look have
worded this?
:))
George

MiniMe

Hey Miss perspicacia tick!

You are the most despicable person I have ever come across, you are a nasty
piece of s--t!!!!!! You need to mind your own business if you can't help or
understand anything keep your trap shut you worthless piece of garbage......

Miss Perspicacia Tick

MiniMe said:
Hey Miss perspicacia tick!

You are the most despicable person I have ever come across, you are a
nasty piece of s--t!!!!!! You need to mind your own business if you
can't help or understand anything keep your trap shut you worthless
piece of garbage......

Thanks for sharing. And I see you were able to assist.

In response, I can only say this: -

Thank you for making your contribution

After having wasted a valuable part of
my life reading it again I am now most
delighted to reward your thoughtful or
dare I say 'inspired' efforts toward a
most worthy world by awarding you your

OFFICIAL F U C K W I T CARD
See: http://www.****wit.info

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Yo Mini

I didn't notice any constructive help from you.. didn't you understand it
either?.. the suggestion made was a good one.. there are Microsoft Italian
newsgroups where the lady would get help..

So, Mini.. lets hear it from you.. help the lady.. Miss or I will gladly
help you with punctuation for your definitive answers..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

MiniMe

1st of all Mike Hall, If I could have helped I would have, but as far as I'm
concerned there is no need for the nasty remarks that Miss tick often gives
to people, who does she think she is? and if you think how she treats
people is ok, then I think a look less of you and you should not be an
(MS-MVP) and don't Yo Mini me thank you............

David Candy

You are the liar that is posting hiding your true identity. I have only thought poorly of you.

Miss Perspicacia Tick

MiniMe said:
Miss Tick drop f ing dead you wicked bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only f***wits top post, ergo you are a f***wit. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Miss Perspicacia Tick

MiniMe said:
1st of all Mike Hall, If I could have helped I would have, but as far
as I'm concerned there is no need for the nasty remarks that Miss
tick often gives to people, who does she think she is? and if you
think how she treats people is ok, then I think a look less of you
and you should not be an (MS-MVP) and don't Yo Mini me thank
you............

Second Observation of ****wittedness

The inability to construct a simple sentence, according to the Basic Nuances
of Written English (spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax and sentence
construction).

Strike two.

Want to try for Observation Three?

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Yo Mini

Miss PT came up with the best suggestion for the OP.. you came up with zero,
nada, rien, nothing..

And while we are dealing with attitudes, I will 'yo' anybody that I please..
and you should be pleased about that because generally, I don't give people
like you the time of day.. supercilious?.. no.. just a little picky..

Have you come up with any advice for Nicola yet?.. the lady is waiting..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

MiniMe

and I should care what you think..........
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
You are the liar that is posting hiding your true identity. I have only
thought poorly of you.

I suggest anger managment therapy for MiniMe. Such hostility, although, that
was the best Cyberbrawl I've ever read.

Thank God Nicola left right after using her online Italian to English
dictionary.

As my Grandmother used to say after me and my cousin's got done beating the
crap out of each other, "Play nice children".

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Mike said:
Yo Mini

Miss PT came up with the best suggestion for the OP.. you came up
with zero, nada, rien, nothing..

And while we are dealing with attitudes, I will 'yo' anybody that I
please.. and you should be pleased about that because generally, I
don't give people like you the time of day.. supercilious?.. no..
just a little picky..
Have you come up with any advice for Nicola yet?.. the lady is
waiting..

Paul - late response, but I've not had a PC for a few days. Just to point
out that Nicola might not necessarily be female. In Italy (and, to a lesser
extent, Spain and other Spanish speaking countries - and occasionally
Francophonic nations, though usually they add an 's' at the end) 'Nicola'
and 'Andrea' are male - being the Latino forms of 'Nicholas' and 'Andrew'
respectively.

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Mike said:
Yo Mini

Miss PT came up with the best suggestion for the OP.. you came up
with zero, nada, rien, nothing..

And while we are dealing with attitudes, I will 'yo' anybody that I
please.. and you should be pleased about that because generally, I
don't give people like you the time of day.. supercilious?.. no..
just a little picky..
Have you come up with any advice for Nicola yet?.. the lady is
waiting..

And, I should add that, judging by their creative approach to the English
language, I may not be wrong...