Page Numbering Within Sheet

T

twinkle17

I have a complex header that I need to be part of the sheet and cannot put in
the header section so I have put it in and used Repeat Rows at Top of Page to
ensure it is on every page.

I would like to insert the page number in Cell J5 (within the Repeat Rows
area) and would like it to change on every page.

Is there anyway this can be done?

I'm not an advanced user, can copy and paste a macro but do not know how to
write my own or use VBA.

THANKS!

Kathryn

H

Héctor Miguel

hi, Kathryn !
I have a complex header that I need to be part of the sheet and cannot put in the header section
so I have put it in and used Repeat Rows at Top of Page to ensure it is on every page.
I would like to insert the page number in Cell J5 (within the Repeat Rows area) and would like it to change on every page.
I'm not an advanced user, can copy and paste a macro but do not know how to write my own or use VBA.

*IF* your header has passed to be part of the "repeat rows area", so you are NOT using the (real) page-setup (?)
try to find a way, using the header (left/center/right), that auto-numbering be printed on/over/... the cell [J5]
(use hard-enter/lines/carriage-returns, spaces, ???)

hth,
hector.

T

twinkle17

I need to put borders into the heading, is there anyway I can do this? The
right section needs to be split into a table with 4 rows and 2 columns. And
I need a border around all three sections.

Héctor Miguel said:
hi, Kathryn !
I have a complex header that I need to be part of the sheet and cannot put in the header section
so I have put it in and used Repeat Rows at Top of Page to ensure it is on every page.
I would like to insert the page number in Cell J5 (within the Repeat Rows area) and would like it to change on every page.
I'm not an advanced user, can copy and paste a macro but do not know how to write my own or use VBA.

*IF* your header has passed to be part of the "repeat rows area", so you are NOT using the (real) page-setup (?)
try to find a way, using the header (left/center/right), that auto-numbering be printed on/over/... the cell [J5]

hth,
hector.

H

Héctor Miguel

hi, Kathryn !
I need to put borders into the heading, is there anyway I can do this?
The right section needs to be split into a table with 4 rows and 2 columns.
And I need a border around all three sections.

I'm afraid I'm not following you... (if you are not using the page-setup configuration ?...)
any format you need it should be on the appropriate cells (within your repeated rows area)
just be sure that [J5] is included in that (rows) area (?)

regards,
hector.

__ OP __

T

twinkle17

Sorry! I didn't understand you the first time but now it's clear and it
worked.

Thank you.

Kathryn

Héctor Miguel said:
hi, Kathryn !
I need to put borders into the heading, is there anyway I can do this?
The right section needs to be split into a table with 4 rows and 2 columns.
And I need a border around all three sections.

I'm afraid I'm not following you... (if you are not using the page-setup configuration ?...)
any format you need it should be on the appropriate cells (within your repeated rows area)
just be sure that [J5] is included in that (rows) area (?)

regards,
hector.

__ OP __

H

Héctor Miguel

hi, Kathryn !
Sorry! I didn't understand you the first time but now it's clear and it worked.

thanks to you for your feed-back
(and I'm sorry for not being so clear since my first proposal) :-(

regards,
hector.

Ask a Question