Page Cannot be displayed/cannot find server

G

this is the same problem as another as posted, so i would appreciate some help with this please. on a couple of sites such as banking etc iam getting this message above. i have checked all my setting 128 encryption etc and enable a cookie for this site but its just stopped letting me in. Any suggestions please.

G

I played and searched around for hours with this and finally i cracked it. In my case i had to change the Lan settings. this is what i did.
1.Open internet options and select connections tab
2.Cick lan settings and tick proxy server
3.Enter IP address ( if not know visit this site http://www.kerna.ie/address it open a page with your IP address)
4.Auto Detect is still ticked also
5.Click apply and then ok

After doing these steps i could access both sites that was blocking me. to double check i turned off proxy server and both sites blocked me again. I dont know what happend in the first place but its working now

:0) Goodluck

----- cal1979 wrote: -----

this is the same problem as another as posted, so i would appreciate some help with this please. on a couple of sites such as banking etc iam getting this message above. i have checked all my setting 128 encryption etc and enable a cookie for this site but its just stopped letting me in. Any suggestions please.

Ask a Question