Page Break lines

Steve DB

Is there a way setup a spreadsheet so the dotted page break lines never show
on the screen? Every time the user does a print or print preview, the page
break lines show. Is there a setting to turn this off?

Dave S

Hi Steve - You may wish to try Tools Options Page break. Is this what you are looking for?

HTH - Dave

Paul Sheppard

Steve said:
Is there a way setup a spreadsheet so the dotted page break lines never
show
on the screen? Every time the user does a print or print preview, the
page
break lines show. Is there a setting to turn this off?

Hi SteveDB

Try Tools > Options and on the View tab uncheck the Page Break box

Steve DB

But they just show again the next time I do a Print Preview. I don't ever
want them to show on this particular workbook.

"Paul Sheppard" <[email protected]>