Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Judith Grobe Sachs <[email protected]>
To: Judith Grobe Sachs <[email protected]>
Subject: A MIME Example

--5494-19501-841=:9866
This is the regular text body of a sample message with MIME.
.... the rest of the plain text body ...

-5494-19501-841=:9866

UklGRrC3AQBBVkkgTElTVNQHAABoZHJsYXZpaDgAAACFRQEAUccAAAAAAAAQ

Same thing happens to me: Outlook 2003 and VISTA and all attachments are
displayed in binary code and the HTML shows all formatting. I have disabled
all plain text options. Interestingly, if I download the SAME message from a
different computer and then forward the same message, then the same message
appears OK.

HELP.

Thanks.