From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: PLS DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY.
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:25:43 +0800

So , the mail is first encoded with base64 and then encoded again with 7bit,
making the base64 encoded mail content to be the mail content.
Anyone knows why outlook2003 will do this strange action?

i am using vista and have updated to sp2.

Brian Tillman

Ôq@office said:
the mail can be received with outlook express with no problem and the
header is ok.

but when i am using outlook2003 to received mail, outlook2003 somehow
add an extra header at the bottom of the mail like this

No need to post more than once and in multiple newsgroups.