Outlook won't send/reply/forward/save

Reaction score
Using Outlook 2002 SP3, I just migrated over from Eudora. I had been using Outlook only for Contacts and Calendar. I converted all my archived email from Eudora thru Outlook Express and into Outlook to preserve time/date stamp.

I can receive email fine, however when trying to send a new message or reply/forward message, I click the send/reply/forward button and nothing happens. I can click X and exit the message and it will be saved to Drafts folder, but I cannot send it.

Also, interestingly, now within Contacts, when I modify info within a particular contact, if I click on the "Save" button nothing happens. But if I just click X to close, then Outlook asks me if I want to save and I can get around it that way.

Also, I cannot save a new appointment within Calendar. I have to close it and wait to be prompted and select Yes. Clicking Save does nothing, just like trying to Send an email or Save a contact.

Anyone have a solution or similar experience? Not even sure where to start?

Thanks...Greg

Ask a Question