Outlook Web Access non starter

I have outlook express installed and also office home and student 07. Have
new e-mail account from college on outlook web access. I can open outlook wa
but emails won't load. Can someone tell me if I have to purchase outlook wa
07 update or is there a cheaper way? Thanks.

Computer challenged grad student

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Web Access has no relation to Outlook as it is a part of Exchange. Ask your school admin about the lack of email showing.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Computer challenged UE grad student asked:

| I have outlook express installed and also office home and student 07.
| Have new e-mail account from college on outlook web access. I can
| open outlook wa but emails won't load. Can someone tell me if I have
| to purchase outlook wa 07 update or is there a cheaper way? Thanks.
|
| Computer challenged grad student

F. H. Muffman

"Computer challenged UE grad student" <Computer challenged UE grad
I have outlook express installed and also office home and student 07. Have
new e-mail account from college on outlook web access. I can open outlook
wa
but emails won't load. Can someone tell me if I have to purchase outlook
wa
07 update or is there a cheaper way? Thanks.

Well, you could purchase Outlook 2007, but it might not help. The first
place I'd go if I had problems with my schools OWA is to my school's help
pages/computer lab help desk, since they know the back end more than anyone
around here will.

If I really wanted to get help from a newsgroup, I'd probably look for one
specific to my school and, if I couldn't find that, I'd go ask in
microsoft.public.exchange.clients since that's where OWA is actually
handled. But you might want to be more specific with exactly what the
problem with OWA is.