The print out shows this kind of text:

From: (e-mail address removed)
Sent: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm
To: (e-mail address removed)
Attachments: image004.jpg; image007.jpg; image002.jpg; image004.jpg;
image002.jpg; image004.jpg;
image005.jpg; image006.jpg; image002.jpg; image004.jpg

--message text

So, I've checked that email and it really looks strange. The message
size is 68 Kb, while when I copy all contents of this message and paste
to another email is only 24 Kb.
Means, something looks to be embedded, however, i can't see any
references to any images when I use 'view source' option.

What could have happened with this email?

Thanks

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I have encountered a strange problem. One of our users has asked contacted
me saying that whenever he prints one particular email he sees the
there're no images attached.
The print out shows this kind of text: