Outlook form is empty when viewed by recipient

Reaction score
Hi,

newbie looking for help :D

I have created a new toolbar with new buttons and they all open fine :)
When I open my e-mail template form, where I can order lunch for meetings the date is filled in with current time and date (users can change that). There is a field where user can tell how many participants, a checmark for coffee, the and water, a checkmark for sandwiches..

I fill in all the data/info and hit "send", but when the user in charge of meetings recieves the e-mail all fields are empty (except the date field)
I cannot figure out what I am missing - I am lost :cry:

Hope someone here can help - thanks in advance

BR
benmie

Reaction score
The reciepient needs to have access to a shared inbox contianing your customised email form.

Outlook saves the form locally and wont send the customised form. They can only view having access to it. i.e. shared mailbox

Reaction score
Ok, I see :thumb:
Unfortunately they do not want to continue this little project, so I don't need to try anymore :cry:

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I am working in an Exchange Environment and published the form to an Outlook folder that everyone in my workgroup has permission for, Yet, when I send the form, recipient sees a blank email with no form data. I have checked to make sure each text field has a value set. I also selected the property for Send form definition with item and deselected Separate Page Layout. Still does not work

Ask a Question