Outlook outlook express problem

Reaction score
An attempt to allocate memory failed. The system is out of memory. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x8007

All of a sudden I get this error when trying to download my messages from gmail.I have no problem with my hotmail account.I tried deleting the account and reinstalling the account but that didn't help.Does anybody have any idea what the problem is?Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
reighard55 said:
An attempt to allocate memory failed. The system is out of memory. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x8007

All of a sudden I get this error when trying to download my messages from gmail.I have no problem with my hotmail account.I tried deleting the account and reinstalling the account but that didn't help.Does anybody have any idea what the problem is?Thanks for reading.

Change the name gmail in the server settings to googlemail i.e. pop.googlemail.com and smtp.googlemail.com, but not in your e-mail address (although that might also work, but isn't the issue here)

Reaction score
I had done that earlier as, I had read that in another post.It didn't help.I cleared out everything in my inboxes, then it seemed to work for about a day, then it started getting that message again.I don't know if it is a gmail problem or a outlook express problem.

Ask a Question