error 0x800CCC0F

Lew

Dear Team;
I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
Could result be sent to (e-mail address removed)
regards
Lew

inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

inactivity. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Gary VanderMolen

Wrong port numbers!
The sending (SMTP) server port should be 465 (not 995).
The receiving (POP3) server port should be 995 (not 587).

The complete settings are given here:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Lew" wrote in message
Dear Team;
I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
Could result be sent to (e-mail address removed)
regards
Lew

inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

inactivity. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

sylvieducharme

Lew said:
Dear Team;
I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
Could result be sent to (e-mail address removed)
regards
Lew

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for