Outlook outlook express password recovery

Reaction score
Hello
my windowx xp has started asking for a password for my main identity.(the only identity on it).this pc has been used for quite some time and know one thinks they have ever set password.i have seen password recovery programs can any one recommend one????
they all appear to be about same price £30-£40 quid, do they work or is there a FREE one out there
cheers

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Only one I could find 'free' ... http://www.itsfree4u.com/passwordrt.shtml ... half way down.

Make sure you have scanned your system for virus and spyware. Use an on-line scanner such as HouseCall and MS Anti-Spyware is excelent for those other little nasties, use at least two anti-spyware programs, AdAware is good to use in conjunction with MSAS.

;)

Reaction score
i have registered with find a drug and it seems to be running ok buy how do i get it to run on my screen saver it doesnt appear to have a location
cheers

Ask a Question