Outlook Contacts and AutoDial

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Contacts' started by Mita Garg, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Mita Garg

    Mita Garg Guest

    Hi All,

    When you select a contact from the Contacts Folder the "Auto Dial"
    button gets enabled. And when you click the button, it pops up the
    form which has got some options and few buttons "Start Call", "End
    Call" and so on. Is there a way i can add my own button to this form
    or can i get hold of the existing "Start Call" button and instead of
    calling the inbuilt function , can I invoke my own method.

    Or

    When i select a contact from the Contacts Folder and right click on
    that contact you get several options like "Open", "Print", "Forward",
    "New Message to Contact" and so on.... Can i add my own button say
    "Dial" on that when you do right-click. In other words, instead of
    adding a button on the "Menu Bar" or "Tool Bar" can i have a button
    when i do right click on a contact entry from the contacts Folder.

    Your help will be aprreciated

    Regards Mita

    Mita Garg, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Mita Garg

    Guest Guest

    Hi Mita...

    I see your posting.... Have you been able to make calls using Outlook Call
    Contact ?
    I am trying to make it work for me, so thought you might be willing to help...

    I can be reach by direct email at

    Thanks,

    Tony

    (sorry I dont have the answer to your posting)

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004