Outlook Connector not syncing mail

I didn't do that ...I just did the repair option and it appears to work now(I
got my mail) We'll see if it continues to work

brneyedgirl10 said:
Carol: Is it now receiving mail? Or did it just update when you deleted &
renstalled??

carol said:
Exactly! I think there should be a place to go besides here to find out if
something is down. I have the same problem with Outlook too, starting on day
3 now,,,

and BTW I paid the $35 confidently on another issue, and was sorely
disappointed. I got 1 email that didn't solve the problem with promise to
help if I sent some info on my system blah blah blah which i did....and not a
word further. That was a month ago.

David Lawrence said:
Great - you tbhink it's good value for me to pay $35 to tell Microsoft that
their system is broken - which they already know but can't be bothered to
tell subscribers. If that's your idea of customer service I wish you luck in
your next career.

"Milly Staples - MVP Outlook" <[email protected]>
wrote in message $35.00 is a pittance in terms of tech support. I charge $75 per hour and
my
clients are happy to pay that since others charge upwards of $100 an hour.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, HAC asked:

| I'm not sure what caused the problem, or how to let Microsoft know of
| the problem without paying the ridiculous $35.00 email fee for help,
| but there is an easy solution that I found this morning. I went into
| Tools, Email Accounts, View or Change existing accounts then removed
| my existing man email account, closed and restarted Outlook, went
| through the same process, but added my MSN account, restarted Outlook
| and all my emails were there. It took a while to download all the
| messages again, but appears to work.
|
| "Brian" wrote:
|
|| Does anyone know if Microsoft has some sort of status site for
|| issues such as this? I guess this is actually an MSN issue?
|| "Brian" wrote:
||| I am using Outlook Connector with Outlook 2003 and all of the
||| sudden my mail is not syncing. I am not getting new mail to
||| Outlook. I have to go to Hotmail to read my new mail. I have tried
||| to repair the Connector and that didn't work either. The following
||| is my connection status from the status bar in Outlook:
||| The Calendar error I get from time to time and I am not real
||| concerned about. However, it is saying that the mail is being
||| successfully refreshed when it is not and I noticed the Session
||| Timed Out msg which I don't recall ever seeing before.
||| Any help would be appreciated since it is difficult to get any
||| official tech support for the Connector. Thanks in advance.

Yep - happening to yet another. It would seem to coincide with the 10/11
updates everyone is talking about. Both my wife and I have the same issue on
separate laptops.

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

Seems you let out the first spurt of yellow here, not me.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Mountainman in Bailey asked: