outlook calendar

Hello all.

We have a user that receives email indicating that 2 of his intended
recipients did not receive their messages:

From: System Administrator
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 9:10 AM
To: Hansen Kristen; Layne Pauline
Subject: Undeliverable:Accepted: Updated: UNIT MEETING: w/Origin & Cause

Subject: Accepted: Updated: UNIT MEETING: w/Origin & Cause
Sent: 5/27/2005 9:10 AM

Hansen Kristen on 5/27/2005 9:10 AM
The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
directly to find out the correct address.
<HERMES.kfsi.com #5.1.1>

Layne Pauline on 5/27/2005 9:10 AM
The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
directly to find out the correct address.
<HERMES.kfsi.com #5.1.1>

According to the user, they had access to his calendar and are no longer
with the company.
I checked for delegates in his calendar setting, and these recipients are
not added.
Should I be checking somewhere else in his outlook settings?

Phil

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In
icecoolphil said:
[...]