"your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient"???

B

Bob Newman

Outlook 2010.
When I send emails everything appears to be fine. However two times today I've had emails bounced back with the following message from 'System Administrator':
"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: Soda help for the picnic
Sent: 4/27/2012 2:57 PM
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
'julie_suve(at)yahoo.co.uk' on 4/27/2012 2:57 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient."
I get the same message when trying to send to: 'fred.bello25(at)gmail.com'

This is a single unit home computer and is NOT connected to a network. I tried sending the Gmail email from my web based location of the same accountand it went trough fine confirming that it is an Outlook problem. As I said all other emails work fine. Help Please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

B

Bob Newman

Outlook 2010.
When I send emails everything appears to be fine. However two times today I've had emails bounced back with the following message from 'System Administrator':
"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: Soda help for the picnic
Sent: 4/27/2012 2:57 PM
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient."
I get the same message when trying to send to: 'fred.bello25(at)gmail.com'

This is a single unit home computer and is NOT connected to a network. Itried sending the Gmail email from my web based location of the same account and it went trough fine confirming that it is an Outlook problem. As I said all other emails work fine. Help Please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

I forgot exactly what is was but I was not being allowed to post with the "@" address so I made the substitution. Yes I did use the "@" when I was trying to send the email. I have since found out something that confuses me even more. One of those people sent be an email and I replied to them without problem. That address works fine if I am replying to it but not if I'mm using the same address for a new email! Go figure.

Bob

Ask a Question