Outlook addin for 'Reply to all' button .

J

johnsaida

Hi i have been facing a problem in developing an addin for 'reply to all' button in outlook.The requirement is as follows.
"The Reply to All feature of Outlook has been identified as a significant risk for our organisation . Through careless use of Reply to All E-mail correspondence is occasionally sent to inappropriate recipients, and on occasion this can have serious implications for the organisation. For example client confidential information being sent to a third party or inappropriate comments damaging the firm’s reputation.
To reduce the likelihood of this happening in future, the Reply to All function in Outlook has been modified so that whenever the recipients of a reply contains an external E-mail address or a distribution list that might contain an external E-mail address, the users are prompted to confirm that they really do wish to send to those users/distribution lists.

So could you please help me how to develop the above requirement(com component) using vb 6.0. and the most important thing is we need to make it as a MSI installer so that we can install it in every user's machine."

If any body helps me in this it will be very great full to you .

Many thanks,
John

Ask a Question