Outlook 2010 Open Attachments

Rickie Gibson

I'm using Outlook 2010.
In Outlook 2003 I could open an attachment directly from the messagelist, by
using the RightMouseButton on the message.

In the help of Outlook 2010 it says I can do the same.
However, when using the RightMouseButton in the message, I only get a menu,
but no item likeView Attachment.

Does anybody know if opening an attachment directly in the message list is
not possible anymore in Outlook 2010?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Its not an option in 2010. You can right click on the attachment in the
reading pane to open them.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

OutlookForums http://www.outlookforums.com