Outlook 2003 toolbars

Adam Raff

Good day,

I have a small problem and I have looked everywhere on Outlook to fix it. I
have a user that keeps on moving the tool bars (Standard and Advanced) then
she calls me and says I lost my tool bars and I can't send any email. If
course the tool bar is there she just moved it or somehow unchecked it. Is
there a way to lock the toolbars in place, like you can do with the taskbar
in XP so it can't be moved.

Thanks
Adam Raff

Lee Li [MSFT]

Dear Adam,

Thank you for posting here.

From your post, my understanding on this issue is: You wonder how to lock
the Outlook 2003 toolbar. If I'm off base, please feel free to let me know.

I appreciate that you have taken the time to write to us. However, after
further research, unlike Internet Explorer which cannot be locked, I am
afraid it is not possible to lock Outlook toolbar. As an end user too, I
truly understand the inconvenience the process will take. We truly
appreciate that you have taken the time to write in about your experience
and I will do my very best to see that your feedback is routed to the
appropriate channel.

And if you have any further suggestion, you are also welcome to add your
suggestions to make Microsoft products easier and more powerful to use, by
visiting:

http://register.microsoft.com/regwiz/regwiz.asp

If there is anything we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us. It
is always our pleasure to be of assistance. Thanks for your understanding
and cooperation. Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards,

Lee Li
Microsoft Online Partner Support