From: "Denise Ramirez" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Denise Ramirez" <[email protected]>
Subject: Outlook 2002
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:23:41 -0800
When I send and receive messages a pop-up asks me to Enter
My Network Password... even if I check the save password
in password list it keeps popping up...I already did the
indicated steps to retain my password but it still pops up

#290684 - OL2002 -

I have admin rights and win2k. does anyone know how to
disable this ... if possible???
.

William R. Tatum III - MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook/Office Setup
Microsoft Tecnnical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications